People with disability taking part in the WA National Disability Insurance Scheme (WA NDIS) have a diverse range of support needs and service requirements. To meet these needs and enable individual’s greater choice and control the number and type of service providers operating in the WA NDIS is continually growing.
The Disability Services Commission has developed a search tool to help individuals, family members and carers view the range of service providers available in the WA NDIS.
The search tool is a guide only and is subject to change. The Commission recommends confirming directly with the relevant organisation about the services they provide.
To download a copy of the WA NDIS service provider search tool, click on the relevant link below.
Lower South West service provider search
Cockburn-Kwinana area service provider search
Armadale, Serpentine-Jarrahdale and Murray service provider search
Instructions for use:
- Click on the link relevant to your area to download the search tool
- Open the document and click on the green ‘Reset’ button for default view
- Use drop down arrows in the green rows to select your search criteria. More than one selection can be made at the same time.
- Click the green ’Search’ button to view a shortlist of service providers
- To restart or clear current search, press the green ‘Reset’ button
N.B.: The Lower South West search tool includes a ‘Suburb’ column to shortlist service providers who service a geographical location.
If you require this information in an alternative format please contact the Commission by email WANDIS@dsc.wa.gov.au or phone 1800 996 214.