Community Yarning Session
Venue: Derby and Fitzroy Crossing
Edge Employment Solutions is holding community yarning sessions to help people understand the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and related topics.
The sessions are in:
- Derby on 16 July
- Fitzroy Crossing on 18 July.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding what the NDIS is about and how it can help you or a family member
- Would you like to work with people with disability in your community?
- Do you have a disability and would you like help getting a job?
- Would you like to talk about what your community needs for people with disability?
For more information, email Kristie Courtenay at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0400 074 727, or email Renae Davidson at email@example.com or phone 0488 207 007.
Page last updated: