NDS WA Conference 2017
Date: 11/09/2017 - 12/09/2017
Venue: Crown Perth, Great Eastern Highway, Burswood WA 6100
This year’s NDS WA conference theme is 'Turning Plans into Outcomes'. The conference will explore the realities and opportunities of delivering change and creating great outcomes at a time of significant reform in the disability sector.
The conference’s program includes plenary and concurrent sessions in three streams: Quality and Safeguarding, Sustainability and Transition, and Workforce and Employment.
The conference will be opened by the Hon. Stephen Dawson MLC Minister for Disability Services, with keynote addresses from:
- Grahame Searle, Chief Executive Officer, Department of Communities
- Professor Robert Wood, Director, Centre for Ethical Leadership
- Susan Pascoe AM, Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission
- Ken Baker AM, Chief Executive, National Disability Services
- Robin McClellan, CEO, Leadership WA
- Kane Blackman, Commission Secretary, Insurance Commission of WA
Find out more about the conference and register your attendance on the NDS WA website.
Page last updated: